Pages

Thursday, 19 August 2010

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 64 - Inspiration Photo


Our challenge at C.R.A.F.T. this week is an inspiration photo (below). It's up to you how you interpret it, I took it to mean pastel colours and glitter.
Our sponsor is Donnas Den of Crafts, and she's offering a fabulous prize to our winner. You'll have to pop over to C.R.A.F.T. to see what it is!


For my DT card I've used an image that was given to me, so I'm not sure what it is (if anyone knows can they please let me know) coloured with promarkers. I've added Stardust Stickles to her wings, then cut her out with a circle cutter leaving the wings overlapping. I've used a Marianne Design Creatables Designer Doily die cut with K&Co. dp, as a mat to add the image layer to. The flower is the same dp die cut again with a Marianne Creatables. I've made up 3 layers to the flower and added Stardust Stickles around the edges and a light green Prima pearl in the centre. The same K & Co dp has been used yet again at the top and base of the card (I love the way the colours fade and blend into other colours), and punched with a Martha Stewart punch. The other dp is Wild Rose Studio (I think). I've added a bow with Papermania ribbon and the sentiment is a freebie from a magazine which I've inked over with Lilac Brilliance ink. Cardstock is Bazzill pale blue 6 x 6".


I'm entering my card into these challenges:

Creative Card Crew Challenge - Sparkle and shine
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge 36 - Flower Power (2 entries if you make your own flowers which I have)
Sentimental Sundays Challenge 16 - Ribbon or Lace (ribbon bow)
Paper Jewels Challenge 7 - Ribbon and Flowers
The Pink Elephant Challenge 80 - Ribbon and Sparkles (ribbon bow and lots of Stickles)
Crafts and Me Challenge 11 - Petals and Pearls
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 96 - What are little girls made of
Wild Orchid Challenge 3 - One for the Girls
The Crafty Pad Challenge 84 - Glitz and Glitter
Frosted Designs Recipe Challenge - I've used 1. Punch or punches, 3. Ribbon, 4. Pink, blue or purple,
5. Flowers, 10. Glitter

21 comments:

Juls said...

so sweet! I love the gingham paper! Hugs juls

Katja of Katzz said...

Oh this card is so very pretty. I'm so glad you joined our 'Anything Goes'-challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best. Com join us again the next challenge if you want?!

Greetings,
Katja

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is lovely thanks so much for joining in with us this week on MAWTT Hazelxoxo

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card - thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)

KymKreates said...

Your project is outstanding! She reminds me of Tink! Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best Anything Goes! Good luck and hope to see you again next time!

KymKreates
DT Coordinator

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty card, love the two tone looks fab
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Hugs Shell xx

Ginny said...

fab image on this great card, thanks for joining us at FnF

Kendra said...

Great elements on this card! I love the flower and it seems to shimer :) Thanks for joining us at TCC this week.

TinaB said...

Brilliant card! Thank your for playing at the Character Cafe! Our new challenge starts today! Hugs Tina xx

Fink said...

Fantastic job with glittering the outer wings! Thanks for playing along at TCC!

Dena said...

Very pretty card! I love the lavendar!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!!!
Hugs, Dena

Jenny said...

Very pretty! I sure love the colours you used!! Thanks for playing along at Paper Jewels :)

Anesha said...

Lovely card, such sweet colours. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Crafteezee said...

Adorable. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.

Hugs Tracy x
P.S. I have candy on my blog if you want to hop over.

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Debbie said...

Aw just gorgeous - sweet card. :)
Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. :)

xxDebbiexx

Karen said...

Very pretty Julie, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Allison said...

so pretty
Thanks for playing along at charisma this week
AllisonX

Jennifer said...

GREAT card! Love the image and the lavender!! Thanks for playing along at TPE!! (=

Melly said...

Oh stunning creation!
Love all the sparkle on her wee wings!
thanks for playing along with the Creative Card Crew
Hugs Melly xxx

Post a Comment