Pages

Friday 17 October 2008

Joanne's Blog Candy!

Joanne at Bubble's Crafty Corner has some blog candy up for grabs.
Joanne says: 'It's kind of celebrating 3 things a belated blogoversary, sailing past 10,000 hits Wow I still can't believe that, thank you so much and my forthcoming birthday next week.
So I've made up a little parcel of goodies which include various different 8x8 sheets of dp, a roll of pink velvet ribbon, a pack of assorted buttons, some of my flower stash and a brand new Sugar Nellie 'Baby Millie' rubber stamp designed by Rachelle Ann Miller.
I will also include a handmade card and maybe some stamped images and other bits and pieces I come across!'
To join in all you have to do is add a link on your blog referring to Joannes's candy then go back and leave a comment on the post.Closing date and time for her candy is Friday 24th October midnight UK time.

No comments:

Post a Comment