Friday, 26 February 2010
Friday, 19 February 2010
Thursday, 18 February 2010
I have spent hours at the hospital today having a pre-assessment for my op next month to remove the rest of my tooth. I'll be so glad when it's gone, the pain it's given me whilst waiting on the list for the op. This is why I'm so late posting my DT card for C.R.A.F.T.
For my card this week, I've used a beautiful image I found free at Digital Two for Tuesday. The image has been coloured with promarkers, and mounted on pink, then green Bazzill. The 'Friends' stamp is one I bought a long time ago, but it's the first time I've used it. I've added a Martha Stewart butterfly on the swirly bit of the image to which I've added Glossy Accents and stardust Stickles, plus 2 small pink gems. The shape coming off the 'Friends' panel is from a deep edged Martha Stewart punch, which I've coloured with Memories soft rose ink. I've added 3 little roses at the top, also lightly covered with glossy accents and stardust Stickles. I've added 2 ribbons at the base, in dusky pink and green, and a bow. The dp is Anna Griffin on 6 x 6" light green Bazzill cardstock. Lastly, I added some faux stitching to finish it off.
Hope you can join us this week. To see more inspiration please visit the rest of the DTs' blogs listed in my sidebar. Please have your project linked through Mr Linky by Wed 24th Feb at 8pm. New work only.
Challenges I'm entering this card into:
1. Crafty Creations Challenge #55 - Stitching - (I have faux stitching on my card)
2. ABC Challenge - O is for one paper - (the only dp used this week is Anna Griffin)
3. Gingersnap Creations Challenge 43 - 3 colours you love - (pink, green and black)
4. Little Red Wagon Challenge 16 - Ribbon
5. Digital Tuesday Challenge 46 - All things girly
6. Practical Scrappers - Flowers
7. Your Next Stamp Challenge 10 - Spring colours
8. Little Paper Shop Challenge 55 - Distressing - (I've used distress inks on both images with distressing at the edges, although not very easy to see in the pic)
9. Alota Challenge 29 - Distress It - as above
10. The Corrosive Challenge 51 - Sew it up
11. Our Creative Corner - Something Old that's New - (the Friends stamp)
12. Allsorts Challenge 39 -321 - (3 roses, 2 ribbons, 1 butterfly)
13. Totally Gorjuss 17 - Love(ed ones)
14. Alphabet Challenge - P is for Pink
15. Crafty Calendar Challenge 5 - Love and Friendship
16. Inky Impressions Challenge #30 - Spring colours
17. Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Challenge 31 - Use your punches (I've used Martha Stewart punches and an inverted corner rounder punch)
18. Paper Cutz Challenge 28 - Teen Birthday
Wednesday, 17 February 2010
For my card this week I've coloured the lovely fairy image with shades of orange, yellow, brown and green, and used Stardust Stickles on the wings. I added a glittery butterfly with a couple of gems in the corner. On the background paper, I've used the Dawny Cuttlebug folder, and sanded it a little, then at the side I've used the deep edged garden trellis Martha Stewart punch. Ribbon is Papermania, as are the buttons. Flower from stash, with Martha Stewart glittery punched leaves. Sentiment stamp from stash, stamped with orange Versacolour and embossed. All on a white 6 x 6" card.
To be entered into the prize draw, please make sure you use promarkers, follow the sketch and theme, and remember to link back to the I ♥ Promarkers challenge blog. New work only.
I'm entering this card into these challenges:
1. A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge 91 - Spring is in the Air
2. Artful Inkables Think Ink Challenge #14 - A naughty or nice card - (mine's nice)
3. Die Cuts r Us Challenge 26 - No designer papers
4. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge 30 - Punch it out
5. The Pink Elephant Challenge #54 - use ribbon
6. Paper Sundaes Challenge #5 - A Glittery Spring - Wings, butterfly, leaves are all glittered.
7. Pile It On Challenge 6 - Let us see flowers
8. Creative Belli Challenge #85 - Butterflies and dragonflies
9. PaperPlay Challenge 10 Week 6 - Birthday for someone special
Friday, 12 February 2010
Thursday, 11 February 2010
Wednesday, 10 February 2010
You've still got a couple of days to grab your free image for Freebie Friday at PaperCraft Planet or SNR Card Universe. It's a real cute cherub.
We're having another Digi Day tomorrow on our SNR group. Our theme is the 'Sweetest Valentine'. You can share your choices of sweetest dessert, most romantic gift, event, or gesture! Everyone who comments will leave with a free surprise digital stamp. There's also a Challenge digi stamp!