For my card this week I've coloured the lovely fairy image with shades of orange, yellow, brown and green, and used Stardust Stickles on the wings. I added a glittery butterfly with a couple of gems in the corner. On the background paper, I've used the Dawny Cuttlebug folder, and sanded it a little, then at the side I've used the deep edged garden trellis Martha Stewart punch. Ribbon is Papermania, as are the buttons. Flower from stash, with Martha Stewart glittery punched leaves. Sentiment stamp from stash, stamped with orange Versacolour and embossed. All on a white 6 x 6" card.
To be entered into the prize draw, please make sure you use promarkers, follow the sketch and theme, and remember to link back to the I ♥ Promarkers challenge blog. New work only.
I'm entering this card into these challenges:
1. A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge 91 - Spring is in the Air
2. Artful Inkables Think Ink Challenge #14 - A naughty or nice card - (mine's nice)
3. Die Cuts r Us Challenge 26 - No designer papers
4. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge 30 - Punch it out
5. The Pink Elephant Challenge #54 - use ribbon
6. Paper Sundaes Challenge #5 - A Glittery Spring - Wings, butterfly, leaves are all glittered.
7. Pile It On Challenge 6 - Let us see flowers
8. Creative Belli Challenge #85 - Butterflies and dragonflies
9. PaperPlay Challenge 10 Week 6 - Birthday for someone special