I bought a fantastic grab bag from Alota, so decided to start entering their challenges when I have time. The latest challenge is to use pink, red and vanilla on your creation. The dp is Papermania. I've cut the bottom in a wavy style as the paper is, and added glossy accents to the hearts, bowl and spoon. The image is coloured with pro-markers, and die cut with Nellie's dies. I've added ribbon and pearls from stash. The edges are inked with Distress inks.
Challenges I'm entering this card into:
1. Alota Challenge 28 - pink, red and vanilla
2. Stamp Something - something cute
3. Sketch & Stash Challenge 28 - Sketch
4. Paper Jewels Challenge 1 - Cute and Girly
5. Lexi's Creations Challenge 7 - spotted or striped
6. Saturday Spotlight #17 - Teeny Tiny time - (my card is for a tiny girl, it also has tiny hearts)