I have spent hours at the hospital today having a pre-assessment for my op next month to remove the rest of my tooth. I'll be so glad when it's gone, the pain it's given me whilst waiting on the list for the op. This is why I'm so late posting my DT card for C.R.A.F.T.
For my card this week, I've used a beautiful image I found free at Digital Two for Tuesday. The image has been coloured with promarkers, and mounted on pink, then green Bazzill. The 'Friends' stamp is one I bought a long time ago, but it's the first time I've used it. I've added a Martha Stewart butterfly on the swirly bit of the image to which I've added Glossy Accents and stardust Stickles, plus 2 small pink gems. The shape coming off the 'Friends' panel is from a deep edged Martha Stewart punch, which I've coloured with Memories soft rose ink. I've added 3 little roses at the top, also lightly covered with glossy accents and stardust Stickles. I've added 2 ribbons at the base, in dusky pink and green, and a bow. The dp is Anna Griffin on 6 x 6" light green Bazzill cardstock. Lastly, I added some faux stitching to finish it off.
Hope you can join us this week. To see more inspiration please visit the rest of the DTs' blogs listed in my sidebar. Please have your project linked through Mr Linky by Wed 24th Feb at 8pm. New work only.
Challenges I'm entering this card into:
1. Crafty Creations Challenge #55 - Stitching - (I have faux stitching on my card)
2. ABC Challenge - O is for one paper - (the only dp used this week is Anna Griffin)
3. Gingersnap Creations Challenge 43 - 3 colours you love - (pink, green and black)
4. Little Red Wagon Challenge 16 - Ribbon
5. Digital Tuesday Challenge 46 - All things girly
6. Practical Scrappers - Flowers
7. Your Next Stamp Challenge 10 - Spring colours
8. Little Paper Shop Challenge 55 - Distressing - (I've used distress inks on both images with distressing at the edges, although not very easy to see in the pic)
9. Alota Challenge 29 - Distress It - as above
10. The Corrosive Challenge 51 - Sew it up
11. Our Creative Corner - Something Old that's New - (the Friends stamp)
12. Allsorts Challenge 39 -321 - (3 roses, 2 ribbons, 1 butterfly)
13. Totally Gorjuss 17 - Love(ed ones)
14. Alphabet Challenge - P is for Pink
15. Crafty Calendar Challenge 5 - Love and Friendship
16. Inky Impressions Challenge #30 - Spring colours
17. Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Challenge 31 - Use your punches (I've used Martha Stewart punches and an inverted corner rounder punch)
18. Paper Cutz Challenge 28 - Teen Birthday