Pages

Monday 18 May 2009

Thanks! and LLB!

Thanks to everyone who has sent me cards and messages after my op. I'm starting to feel a lot better now, and am hoping that no news about the biopsy is good news. I may have to have another op, but I'll face that if and when it happens.

I have been doing some crafting behind the scenes. I've been working with the Laurence Llewelyn Bowen Venaissance range for Trimcraft. I will post some examples of what I've made soon. If you're wondering whether it's worth buying or not, go for it. The papers, ribbons/lace, feathers and beaded tassels are all absolutely gorgeous. You can expect more beaded tassels on future projects as I've fallen in love with them.

4 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Julie

Pleased to hear you are starting to feel a bit better.

Can't wait to see your creations.

Love Jules xx

MayJay said...

I have been doing similar with Retro Rose and its stunning too. The clear stamps are great and the papers are lovely.
It has been fun, hasn't it Julie. They should be in the gallery later this week. Looking forward to seeing what you have done.
Love, Mayxx

scrappyjacky said...

Looking forward to seeing what you've been making.Glad you're ok.

maxine said...

Hi Julie Sorry to here you have been in hospital, but glad your feeling better. Great news about beeing picked for the llb range. I look forward to seeing what you have made. I have some of the range and your right its lovely.

Post a Comment