The challenge at C.R.A.F.T. this week is Christmas gifts, which can include any sort of handmade gifts or cards. I've made a card and decorated a candle (sorry the pic isn't that great). The card is made with Anna Griffin papers, with some glitter paper, mirri card and an added sentiment. There is a pop up inside the card, and a stamped sentiment.
For the candle, I embossed a Christmas sentiment stamp and some snowflake stamps on tissue paper, then added to the candle.
Eileen from the DT has kindly offered this weeks prize - a choice of sentiments stamps - these are fabulous.You can choose from Weddings - Christmas or general. They are lovely quality stamps fab for Scrapbooking or cardmaking and contain lots of sentiments.
The DT have come up with some fantastic gifts, so please go check out their blogs (in my sidebar).
Please have your new project uploaded to Mr Linky by 8p.m.(GMT) on Wednesday 2nd December or e-mail your entry if you don't have a blog! New work only please!
I'm entering my candle and card into some challenges:
1. & 2. By The Cute and Girly - Winter Wonderland - I'm entering my card and candle separately.
3. Dancing in Pajamas TCP Tuesday - embossing - (embossed images for candle)
4. Everybody Art #67 - Christmas
5. Papertake Weekly - Christmas
6. Allsorts Week 28 - Christmas carol or a song title - Have yourself a merry little Christmas, or Winter Wonderland, or Blue Christmas.
7. One Stop Craft Challenge 56 - Snowflakes
8. Something Completely Different Month 6 Week 28 - Blue/white and snowflakes