Pages

Wednesday 14 July 2010

I ♥ Promarkers Challenge 23



I'm back at last!! I haven't been in my craft cabin for a few weeks, but finally feel ready to start making cards again.
I've not long got back from a fortnight's holiday in Tenerife with my family. We had a lovely time, and even though I sat in the shade with my total sunblock on, somehow i still managed to get a little bit of colour.

Now I'm back to my DT work, I'll get on and tell you about Challenge 23 at I ♥ Promarkers. This week we'd like you to follow Lorraine's lovely sketch and include the theme of dogs. Our fab sponsor is Robyn's Fetish Digi Stamps, with the prize being a choice of 3 of her images. You're bound to find some you like as there is a great choice.



Robyn generously gave the DT some of her images to use for our cards this week. I used Over Da Wall Puppy. I coloured him with promarkers, obviously, then 3D'd the puppy and 2 of the flowers. Other items used were Bazzill 6 x 6" white cardstock and ribbon with pom poms, Anna Griffin dp, a Sizzix embossing folder, Martha Stewart butterfly punch and gems, Stardust Stickles and a doily and sentiment label from stash.



You can enter the challenge up to 3 times and we don't mind if you combine your entry with other challenges.

The deadline for entries is 6pm on the Tuesday prior to the new challenge beginning.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this image is just so cute,and boy you have made one stunning card,love the coulrs you have used,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

maxine said...

Hi Julie It's lovely to see you back in blog land, I'm glad you had a lovely holiday. Fab card. hugs maxine

Post a Comment