Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2010

I ♥ Promarkers Challenge 37




Hi everyone, just got back from a weekend break in Blackpool. We had a lovely time, but it was so cold (I know I'm a soft Southerner lol).

On to this week's challenge at I ♥ Promarkers - Autumn! My card is more a cross between Autumn and Winter, as I looked through my stamps and this was the closest I could find (printer not working at the mo, so not got many digi images printed out).

Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp and the lucky winner will get $15 to spend in their fab online store.



For my card I've used a Sugar Nellie stamp called Winter Wonderland, coloured with my Promarkers (obviously). I've inked the edges with Distress inks, and added some Polar White Flower Soft on the coat, and a red gem as a berry on the holly. She's then been die cut with Nesties Labels 8.
The dp is Papermania Hampstead. I've used a Marianne Design Creatables Doily die cut behind the image. The flowers are Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts, to which I've added some Stardust Stickles. The leaves are Papermania with some gems. I've also added some Prima gems in the top right hand corner. The cardstock is green Bazzill 6 x 6".



I'll be back tomorrow with my first Halloween card using a fab digi by Michelle Perkett.

I'm entering my card into these challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown #22 - Anything Goes
OSAAT Challenge 35 - Embellish It!


9 comments:

skylife said...

It's so cute and Robin is sooo great. The flowers and the leaves are great embellishment.

Thanks for sharing with us at DDSB

Laney said...

super card hun!!! Great colouring!!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week would love to see you next week too
hugs
laney

Paula said...

What a lovely project
thanks so much for using it to join in with us this week at OSAAT
good luck
Paula xx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fabulous card - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week xx

Julie said...

So beautiful!! Love your colouring too!! Juliexx

Berry said...

What a gorgeous creation! Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT this wk! Hugs Rebekah xx

WeirdCat said...

Ooo I recognise this card, still looks fab and still love the colouring, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week,
Ruth x

uksharon said...

Lovely card, haven't conquered flower soft yet!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Clare Lloyd said...

such beautiful card julie. x

Post a Comment