Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2011

I ♥ Promarkers Challenge 79 - Easel Card


A quick post from me today as I'm having internet problems, just waiting for a part to come from Sky then hopefully will be up and running properly again.


This week at I ♥ Promarkers the challenge is to make an easel card.
Our sponsor is Stampeezee with the prize being a £10 gift voucher to spend in their fab online store.


I used my A4 die cutter and Spellbinders Scalloped Circles dies to make a circular easel card. The image is by Penny Black, coloured with Promarkers. I've also used some of the new FlexMarkers, they're just as good as Promarkers, but have some fabulous pale and light shades. They took a bit of getting used to, but I love them now, and am going to have to buy the whole set (except for the colours that I already have in Promarkers) Many of the colours however, are brand new. You can find some information about them here.


Other items used are DCWV papers (I think), the poinsettias are from Wild Orchid Crafts, as are the pearls. The sentiment eyelet is by Making Memories and the felt ribbon is by Papermania. The snowflake was made using an EK Success punch, then covered with Twinklets. I've also added Twinklets around the image, and Stardust Stickles on the poinsettias.The ribbon bow is from my stash.

I'm entering my card into these challenges:

2 comments:

gina g said...

What a sweet card Julie i love the sweet image and papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

XxJULESxX said...

wow gorgeous easel card Julie!!

Post a Comment