Pages

Monday 23 January 2012

Not been around!

Hi everyone,

thought I'd update my blog, didn't realise it's over 3 months since I posted anything!
I've been ill, but I'm feeling much better now so will hopefully have something to add soon. I've also been designing for Trimcraft , so will post some pics soon of the creations I've made for them to take to CHA.

Some other news I have is that I stood down from the design team at I &hearts: Promarkers. I've been with them right from the beginning a couple of years ago, so it was a very hard decision to make to leave. I couldn't have worked with a better team. Unfortunately illness took over and I felt unable to commit on a weekly basis at the time. Hopefully I'll soon be entering the challenges instead, that is once I've had a good tidy up in my craft room.

Hope to be back posting in the next few days.

Julie xxx

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun so sorry you have not been well, really hope you feel better soon hugs cherylxxx

Claire Phillips said...

I'd been keeping an eye out for you Julie - hope things improve soon! Take care Claire x

Trimgym said...

Sorry to hear you've been poorly Julie, hope you are feeling better now.

Love,

Jo.

Post a Comment