Pages

Wednesday 14 January 2009

Cute Card Thursday and Charisma Challenges


I thought it was time to get back into a couple of challenges. Cute card Thursday's challenge is to add something you received for Christmas on your cards. I've used a Martha stewart lace punch, and also some K & Co papers which I received for Christmas. The Charisma Cardz Thursday Challenge is to use the colour pink. Good luck to Charisma Cardz on their first challenge.
CS is Bazzill. I've used K & Co papers and Bazzill swiss dots. Ribbon from stash with a MM slider. Prima flower with Dovecraft brad. Handbag and butterfly charms. Image is Cuddly Buddly I think, given to me in a RAK. Other embellishments from stash. I've coloured the image with my new pro-markers which i found a lot harder to use than i thought I would, but then this is the first image I've used them on so it'll probably just take a while to get used to them.

3 comments:

Deb said...

gorgeous card, sweet image and I love your hanging charms!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

Anonymous said...

I just love the image you used Julie, must visit the cuddly buddly site for a wee shuftie. Really this is a great card. xx Doreen

LavenderCards said...

cute card
K

Post a Comment