Pages

Thursday 16 September 2010

Sugar Sugar!!


The Sugar Bowl is looking for new DT members or 'Sweeties' to join them. This would be my perfect DT position as I have at least 15 - 20 Sugar Nellie stamps, I love them.
There's a fab sketch to follow which I decided to use to make a Christmas card.


The image I've used is Demure by Elisabeth Bell from 2009. I thought she would look really good on a Christmas card. I've coloured her with my beloved Promarkers on Bristol Board, then cut her out with a circle Nestie. She's been matted onto light green Bazzill cut with a Peony Nestie, then onto a red Bazzill circle cut with my Cricut. The white Bazzill background card has been embossed with a Sizzix Christmas snowflakes embossing folder. The red Bazzill card at the borders has been punched with a Martha Stewart snowflake punch.


The poinsettias have been cut with a Marianne Creatables die in red, and light green for the leaves. The sentiment is a stamp by Mary Hughes for Papercrafts for You. The green gems on the poinsettias and the red pom pom ribbon are from my stash. All on light green Bazzill 6 x 6" cardstock.



4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Julie
A gorgeous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

WeirdCat said...

Beautiful, love the poinsettias
Ruth x

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

This is just beautiful! So peaceful looking. Wonderful coloring.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a beautiful card! I've never heard of the die you used for your poinsettia flowers

Post a Comment