Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2008

I've been Tagged!


I've been tagged by hello gorgeous and also by Anita. Thanks guys.

I have to list 7 random or weird facts about myself. Ok here goes:

1. Before giving up work, I was a hairdresser.
2. I used to enter competitions for up to 6 hours a day and won £12k worth of prizes in a year. (why did I give this up? must be mad lol)
3. I don't like summer.
4. Dentists absolutely terrify me.
5. When I was younger I wouldn't eat toast unless it was burnt black.
6. I don't do text messages.
7. I was into punk music in my teens and had pink spiky hair for a while.

I'll invite the first 7 people who answer this post to play tag with. I'd like to get to know some other bloggers, so please play along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog & love your creations so now a follower, hope you don't mind.Denise x

Post a Comment