Pages

Thursday, 6 November 2008

WOW My first 2 awards both on the same day!

I'm in shock, I got my first ever award, and my second ever award! First was from Maxine and second from Jane . Thanks to both of you, I'm thrilled.

The rules are
1 The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link it to the person who gave it to them.
3. Nominate at least 7 more blogs
4. Put the links of the blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated

I've nominated:

1. Gail
2. Sam
3. Jilly
4. Katie
5. May
6. Jenni
7. Jude

6 comments:

MayJay said...

Hi Julie, Congrats on your 2 awards, Well deserved, you have a great blog. I am so new to this and don't really know what I am doing. Must get Claire to sort me out, but I am learning and can do simple things like adding new posts. Errr, thats about all i can do, so far.lol. Hugs, mayxx

MayJay said...

Aww, Thank you sooo much Julie. Will have to do it tomorrow as I just don't have time tonight. I am very chuffed. Love, mayxx

hello gorgeous said...

Hi Julie, I received a lovely award today and had to nominate 7 more - which was really difficult, whilst yours wasn't in the 7 I chose I have made a special mention on my blog about yours, pop on over when you have five mins xxxxx

hello gorgeous said...

Hi Julie, I received a lovely award today and had to nominate 7 more - which was really difficult, whilst yours wasn't in the 7 I chose I have made a special mention on my blog about yours, pop on over when you have five mins xxxxx

Jenni Hamilton said...

Hi Julie
Thanks so much for passing this award on to me - you're so kind!
Jenni x

Crafty Critter said...

Hi Julie.
Wow thank you hun, sorry not been on pc got a very poorly dog.
Will try to do link later, not worked out how to do them yet lol.
Gail

Post a Comment