This week at C.R.A.F.T. we have a fab sketch for you designed by our DT member Ei. We also have some exciting news - we will be having Guest Designers starting in February! If you add GDT by your name in Mr Linky we will have a look, and someone will be invited to join the Design Team next month. A different member of the DT will choose someone each month.
Another great reason to join in this week is the fab prize of 6 pro-markers from Craft Obsessions, and you even get to choose your own colours!!
For my DT card this week I've used a Sugar Nellie stamp called Elise, coloured with Pro-markers and I've added Pink Stickles in the hearts on the dress. Other items used are an EK Success Edger punch with Stardust Stickles in the holes, a Smirk chipboard sentiment 'Cute as a button' with a button Brad. Felt ribbon is Papermania, as is DP (Raspberry Champagne). Dp has been inked with Memories Soft Rose round edges, same ink used for sentiment stamp by Stampendous. I've punched some hearts from different shades of Bazzill to add round the image. I also used a 9cm Scallop circle punch and red Bazzill 6 x 6" cardstock.
You have till 8pm next Wednesday to get your entries into C.R.A.F.T. New work only please.
I'm also entering this card into some challenges:
1. 365 Cards Day 319 - Teen Scene
2. Charisma Cardz Challenge 2 - Anything New (new Sugar Nellie stamp and EK Success Edger Punch)
3. Treehouse Thursday Challenge 032 - Circle It
4. Creative Inspirations Challenge 43 - New Year, New Products ( new Sugar Nellie stamp and EK Success Edger Punch)
5. Alphabet Challenge Blog - K is for kids
6. 2 red bananas - Banana Split Sunday - Think Round
7. Crafty Catz Challenge 14 - Bright and Sparkly ( bright colours and pink and stardust Stickles)
8. Crazy 4 Challenges C4 C19 - Birthday
10. One Stop Craft Challenge 62 - A Night at the Movies - My movie is 'Pretty in Pink' made in 1986