I've made a card that isn't for a design team, just for fun. I really enjoyed using the resist technique last week for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge, so thought I'd try it with a butterfly stamp. I've used 3 shades of the reddish Distress Inks and added Stardust Stickles to the stamped butterflies. The top half is white Pearl card embossed throught the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder. I've added some lovely white lace, and a chipboard 'LOVE' sentiment with a heart, and finally some red self adhesive pearls, all on an A5 card.
This card is very 'clean and simple' for me. I think I like it, just not used to this style.
I'm entering it into some challenges:
1. AiFactory Challenge 20- Valentine's card with lace
2. Crafty Creations Challenge 50 - Textures - (lace, chipboard, stickles, pearls, swiss dots ef)
3. Gingersnap Creations #38 - Embossing powder - ( resist technique with butterflies)
4. Your Next Stamp Challenge 7 - Embossing - (embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and also heat embossed with resist technique)
5. The Corrosive Challenge 46 - Distressing - (distressed butterfly area)
6.If the Shoe Fits Fashionista friday #17 - Chipboard
7. Ann's Creative Nook GCA#73 - Love is in the Air
8. Practical Scrappers - Glitter/Bling - Stardust Stickles on the butterflies, clear gems and red pearls