It's time for another challenge at C.R.A.F.T., and this week it's a color theme of RED.
For my card, I've used my Cricut for the first time, and come up with a red filigree heart and swirl. I've use white pearl card, and made the 'holes' with a pokey tool and Tim Holtz Idea-ology ruler. The paper is from stash, punched with a Martha Stewart edge punch. Ribbon is HOTP and pearls are by Kanban. The heart has been stuck with silicone glue to give it some dimension. Cardstock is 6 x 6 red Bazzill.
We have a lovely prize from Donnas Den of Crafts.
Please enter new work only by next Wednesday at 8pm.
Some challenges I've entered this card into:
1. Simon Says - Punch It - (Martha Stewart punch)
2. Lily-Boo Too January Challenge - Valentine
3. Daring Cardmakers - Hole in One - (holes round border of card plus in punched paper)
4. Raise The Bar - Debut Day - (first time I've used my Cricut)
6. One Stop Craft Challenge 63 - Fancy Edges or Corners - (Martha Stewart punch)
7. Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 12 - What's new? - (new Cricut)
8. Pollycraft Challenge 32 - Fire and Ice (or red and white)
9. Creative Card Crew Challenge 43 - Punch It - (Martha Stewart punch)
10. Papertake Weekly Challenge - Pretty Pink Papertake
12. Belli Blog Challenge 83 - Hearts
13. Crafty Creations Challenge 51 - Valentines or Love
14. Caardvarks - Red Heart Challenge