There are changes going on at I (love) Pro-markers this month. Sharon is sadly leaving us to spend more time designing for Willow Designs. However, Karen will be taking over, so the challenges will continue as normal. Keep an eye out for different prizes and challenges in the future.
We have a great sketch this month to follow, with another great prize to be won as usual.
For my card I've used a beautiful rubber stamp by Mabel Attwell from The Artistic Stamper, coloured with a selection of yellow and orange pro-markers, then cut out and mounted with foam pads. I've used the diamond plate Cuttlebug embossing folder on yellow/orange textured card and slightly sanded it. Dp is Boo to You by MME. I've added Prima pearls, sentiment stamp is Anita's, black ribbon and button from stash. Scallops were done with a template.The c/s is 6 x 6 black Bazzill.
You have 4 weeks to enter, new work only please.
I'm entering this card into a few challenges:
1. Tuesday Morning Sketches #28 - buttons and bows
2. Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 12 - what's new? ( new rubber stamp, pearls, ribbon and Cuttlebug embossing folder)
3. Cupcake Challenge 73 - Going Girly
4. My Grafico Challenge 31 - Yellow
5. Pollycraft Challenge 31 - Winter Birthdays
6. Color Chef Challenge 34 - Yellow, black and white (hopefully I can count the skin as white)
7. The Pink Elephant Challenge 49 - Birthday
8. Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge 1 - New (new rubber stamp, pearls, ribbon and Cuttlebug embossing folder)
9. Crafty Calendar Challenge 4 - Keeping Warm
10. Frosted Designs - Ink Challenge (used dye inks on image and edges)
11. SophistiCat Challenge 17 - Doth the North Wind Blow
12. AiFactory Challenge 19 - Embossing (Cuttlebug embossing folder used and sentiment is heat embossed)