Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2009

Digital Delights Tutorial Tuesday and sponsor



Hi everyone. Sorry I'm late posting about Tutorial Tuesday, I wasn't feeling too good yesterday. I think it's these new tablets I'm on, making me zombiefied. Anyway, you must visit Tutorial Tuesday at Digital Delights this week as Deanne has done a fab tutorial on Halloween treats. It's fantastic!

Digital Delights is sponsoring Creative Inspirations this week. The challenge theme is Halloween and the prize is a $10 gift certificate to spend at Digital Delights and a position as Guest Designer for November.

You still have a week to enter our challenge at Delightful Sketches #9. You can use any image you like, why not try our Freebie Friday image. The challenge prize is a $20 gift certificate to spend at The Ribbon Retreat (wish I could enter this one, I looooove ribbons).

1 comment:

michele said...

hey juli hope you're feeling better soon hun hugs mx

Post a Comment